The Secret to Freshness? It's Natural, Baby!
Hey breast friends! Shay here, popping in to chat about a subject near and dear to my heart - feminine hygiene and odor down there. As the owner of Klevij, I've heard from so many of you about the struggles of feeling fresh throughout the day. I know exactly how frustrating it can be!
After years of trial and error, I finally discovered the secret - natural deodorant. Now I know you might be thinking, "Uh yeah Shay, deodorant is not some big breakthrough." But finding one that really works for those sensitive zones without irritating them can be life changing!
When I first whipped up my own botanical deodorant concoction, I was hopeful but skeptical. But after the initial adjustment period, I was BLOWN AWAY at how effective it was. No more stains, no more odor, no more worries. I almost couldn't believe it either.
If you want to give natural deo a try down there, here are some tips:
- Be patient - it can take 2-4 weeks for your body to adapt. Push through!
- Make sure to apply to just-showered, dry skin for best absorption.
- You only need a thin layer - a little goes a long way!
- Store it somewhere cool to keep the oils and butters from melting into a goopy mess.
- Let me know if you have any other Q's! I'm happy to help troubleshoot.
The natural deodorant recipe that worked wonders for me is now called Klevij. It uses...Coconut oil, magnesium hydroxide, candelilla wax, arrowroot powder, non-nano zinc oxide, fragrance, kaolin clay, jojoba oil & lactobacillus ferment. I hope it gives you the same relief it gave me!
Have you made the natural switch? Share your experiences and let me know if you have any other questions!
- Tags: aluminum free deodorant breast deodorant natural deodorant natural personal care organic deodorant